Siam2nite is looking for a female Content Translator to join our team. In this exciting position, You will play a crucial role in our editorial team. As a translator, you will convert written material from English to Thai and vice versa, making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible. You will translate a variety of content, including Magazine articles covering nightlife, lifestyle, food, fashion and music, events and other marketing materials.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Translating content on Siam2nite website from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Proofread website content such as articles, events, location reviews.
What We'll Expect From You:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Thai/English).
- 1-2 years experience editing, translating and proofreading.
- Capable of providing English to Thai and Thai to English written translations.
- Able to produce quality translations within given deadlines.
- Able to take initiatives, work independently and also in a multicultural team.
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary and OT compensation.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now" or give our Customer Success Mananger Khun Aei a call at 083-018-0123.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)