Siam2nite is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
In this exciting position, You will play a crucial role in both client-facing communication and internal team coordination. You will be the primary person on the post-sales side who proactively manages and retains our existing customers.
You will clearly understand the customer's business objectives and manage the information flow between our internal media production & editorial team and our customers to guarantee the effective execution of their marketing campaigns.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with our internal team to understand each client’s needs and build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Handle outgoing/incoming calls and emails to/from customers with a positive attitude and professionalism.
- Be the primary contact for our media production & editorial team. Communicate and coordinate client projects with our writers, editors, photographers and videographers.
- Act as the connecting interface between our customers and media production team. Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact our customers campaign success.
- Be in charge of our media production team’s schedule and travel arrangements (air, car and hotel).
- Track deadlines and escalate issues to the appropriate teams as needed to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
What We'll Expect From You:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organization skills.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Think creatively to meet the needs of our customers and media production team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Thai/English).
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary and OT compensation.
- Get to know key figures in the nightlife industry.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now" or give our Sales & Project Manager Khun Siri a call at 096-352-3070.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)