Siam2nite is looking for a Junior Data Entry/Research Specialist with a a passion for nightlife to join our team. In this important position, you will play a crucial role to keep our websites event calendar up-to-date by entering and researching events happening across Thailand's major cities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain our event database by entering new and updated events in a timely and accurate manner.
- Verify event details by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data. Combining data from multiple sources to complete available information about a specific event.
- Manage and prioritizes day-to-day data entry and research work.
- As your responsibilities and knowledge grow your job may be expanded to include event data research through phone calls to customers.
What We'll Expect From You:
- You are able to effectively communicate both within the company and externally, to customers and event organisers.
- You understand and employ data validation techniques.
- You display the ability to execute the right decisions based on editorial policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. Must effectively read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
- Attention to detail and conscious commitment to achieving error-free output.
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary and OT compensation.
- Get to know key figures in the nightlife industry.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now" or give our Sales & Project Manager Khun Siri a call at 096-352-3070.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)