Siam2nite is looking for a Digital Content Specialist with a passion for nightlife, music and lifestyle to join our team.
In this important position, you will play a crucial role to continuously create, release and update our website and Social Media content.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain our event database by researching, adding, and maintaining our listings, i.a. by combining data from multiple sources and by writing short, on-point captions that summarize the key information of events.
- Maintain our online magazine by layouting and adding new magazine content, i.a. researching and complementing article text with suitable media.
- Perform writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing of marketing materials, web content, social media posts, videos and online advertising.
- Create creative, short and on-point captions for activities and to complement content releases on our Social Media channels.
- Follow up on marketing material with our customers.
- Moderate direct user messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Track, create and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness of our customer campaigns.
- Track deadlines and escalate issues to the appropriate teams as needed to ensure that our customer campaigns run smoothly.
What We'll Expect From You:
- You love digital content (obviously).
- You work well with others in a high-energy environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms such as Facebook & YouTube.
- Quick perception and the ability to effectively read, write and communicate in the Thai language.
- Good verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Experience with creating, publishing, and editing digital content to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and conscious commitment to achieving error-free output.
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary, as well as fair and transparent OT compensation.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now".
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)