Siam2nite is looking for a Magazine Writer with a passion for nightlife, travel, music, fashion & lifestyle to join our team.
In this exciting key role, you are primarily responsible for writing articles in English and Thai language for our online magazine. You will cover a wide range of topics from nightlife to fashion and lifestyle. You will be part of the team in charge to build and grow the reputation and readership of the Siam2nite magazine.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for generating online content for our website and social media.
- You will work independently to develop and execute balanced and informative stories for our readership.
- You will create articles and choose the layout, appearance and content of these stories.
What We'll Expect From You:
- You love to write (obviously).
- You don't take yourself too seriously and you have a unique writing style that engages our readers.
- You work well with others in a high-energy environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience of writing, publishing and editing website copy to a high standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Thai/English).
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary and OT compensation.
- Get to know key figures in the nightlife industry.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now" or give our Sales & Project Manager Khun Siri a call at 096-352-3070.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)