Siam2nite is seeking a driven, self-motivated Sales Executive to join our growing team.
In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Make accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate/close sales deals.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
What We'll Expect From You:
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- You work well with others in a high-energy environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Good verbal communication skills in the English language.
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary, as well as fair and transparent OT compensation.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now".
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)