Siam2nite is looking for a Video Editor/Motion Designer to join our team of talented visual storytellers to produce cutting-edge videos for our clients and internal needs. We are seeking someone who can work closely with our customer success manager and videographers to tell engaging stories through video.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) that will be evaluated and approved by our customers and turn the preview video into a final version.
- Create audio/video content for TVC's, social media, product marketing and customer projects.
- Select the appropriate music that will set the right tone / mood for the each customer project.
What We'll Expect From You:
- Strong conceptual, video editing, color correction, and design skills are required, with emphasis on Adobe Premiere Pro using Mac platform.
- Experience creating motion graphics in After Effects.
- Outstanding collaboration, conceptual, artistic and technical skills.
- Must have outstanding communication/storytelling skills, be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- 1 to 2 years in a professional video editing/production environment.
- Proficiency with Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with color correction and grading.
- Experience with sound editing/mix is a big plus.
- A great attitude, flexible, fun to work with.
- Applicants must have Thai citizenship.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us:
We at Siam2nite think you should love what you do and we are driven to provide you with the necessary perks. We offer a vibrant and unique work environment with exciting challenges and a healthy amount of freedom.
We’re proud to have an outstanding and committed team, and we run our business with a flat hierarchy where mutual respect and friendship are of high value. Besides of that, we offer the following perks:
- 10 holidays per year on top of the 16 public/national holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible working times / day off policies.
- Competitive salary and OT compensation.
- Get to know key figures in the nightlife industry.
- Frequent free access to happening events and festivals.
- Spacious workspace with a 27' Mac workstation.
- Unlimited Coffee and Red Bull.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectation by clicking on "Apply Now" or give our Sales & Project Manager Khun Siri a call at 096-352-3070.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: In case you read this and you believe someone you know perfectly meets our required profile, please feel free to tell them about it. ;-)